life, love, family, shopping...because there's always a reason to celebrate!

Instagram Feed

Friday, June 20, 2014

...from the web Fridays, June 20, 2014

Ready for your Friday installment?  Here it is!

{15 Things You Didn't Know About Chick-Fil-A}  Having just gotten our first Chick-Fil-A within walking distance, I wanted to know the fifteen things I didn't know.  
Photo courtesy of www.buzzfeed.com

{Handwriting Matters} Make sure you take time to write instead of typing or texting.  And learn how to write in cursive, it's important. 
Photo courtesy of www.globeuniversity.edu


{7 Things Morning People Do Differently}  I'm a morning person so I guess I'm happier, smarter, more productive and nicer than you night owls, according to this article.  Yeah, I'm not so sure about it either...
Photo courtesy of www.wakeupontime.com

{Don't Be So Strict, Mom and Dad} Having taught and worked with children for a very long time I have witnessed this phenomenon firsthand.  Often, the parents who are the most strict and are too overbearing have the wildest children.  That is not to say parents who fail to set boundaries and rules have angels.  Moderation is key in everything people, even parenting.  
Photo courtesy of www.livestrong.com

{An & Ria's First Flight}  These might be the cutest ladies ever!  They seriously need their own show.  Heartwarming, charming and funny, take ten minutes out of your day to watch this.  I only hope I can be as happy as these women when I am their age!



Enjoy your weekend!!

~And that, my friends, is worth a glass of champagne!~




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig