life, love, family, shopping...because there's always a reason to celebrate!

Instagram Feed

Friday, June 6, 2014

...from the web Fridays

It's Friday and you know what that means.  I'm giving you some things to keep you busy this weekend. 

{Code Talkers} Not sure why I never learned about these guys in school, but it's pretty awesome! Learn more, here.   
Photo courtesy of www.washingtonpost.com

{30 Most Beautiful Small Towns}  I was surprised to learn I've visited two of the towns on this list.  There are some beauties on here - gotta add them to my bucket list. Check out the list here and see how many you've visited!
Wales
Photo courtesy of www.news.distractify.com

{I Love You Because...}  Father's Day is right around the corner and if you're low on cash but want to do something special for old Dad try this DIY craft I found on Pinterest. Moms often get our most sweet, sentimental gifts, but who's to say the big guy wouldn't want a little reminder of just how much you love him? A big home-cooked meal never hurt anyone either ;)
Photo courtesy of www.lulabelleblog.com


{A Bear Did What?!}  Relax and put your feet up this weekend just as this bear did at a home in Florida. Is this real?  I'm still not sure. One, I didn't think Florida had bears.  Two, I would NOT try to interrupt his obvious hammock-nap vacation by snapping his photo!  Nonetheless, good for a chuckle.
Photo courtesy of www.bbc.co.uk


Have a safe and happy weekend!

~And that, my friends, is worth a glass of champagne!~
  


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig