life, love, family, shopping...because there's always a reason to celebrate!

Instagram Feed

Monday, July 14, 2014

Summer Fashion, Part II: Bottoms

I have a hard time finding bottoms I like.  Shorts are oftentimes too short or too long for my 5'2" frame.  And it's hard to order bottoms online for they all seem to fit differently, which is why I always know my measurements - it makes choosing the right size soo much easier.  I hate having to return things.  

Here are some of my picks for summer bottoms, enjoy!

{South Moon Under, Flying Tomato Neon Maxi Skirt and Scarf Print Maxi Skirt} $69 I've been trying to expand my horizons and buy more printed and colored items.  If these don't fit the bill, I don't know what does.  

Photos courtesy of www.southmoonunder.com

{South Moon Under, French Connection Chiffon Maxi Skirt} $97.49  Doesn't this just say comfy, cozy summer day? 
Photos courtesy of www.southmoonunder.com

{South Moon Under, Sady & Lu Border Print Palazzo Pants} $84  I've wanted a pair of printed pants since last summer but never found the exact print I wanted.  Until now.  I LOVE these!
Photos courtesy of www.southmoonunder.com

{J.CREW Textured Striped Short in Festival and Hibiscus Floral Shorts} $69.50  Printed shorts make you look like you put in effort when you really didn't.  

Photos courtesy of www.jcrew.com

{Revolve Floral Cut Out Shorts in Coral} $47  Love the color, love the cut outs - perforations are very "in" right now.  
Photo courtesy of www.revolve.com

{Sabo Skirt Topside Shorts} $52 Too short for me but the youngins can pull them off.
Photo courtesy of www.saboskirt.com

{F21 Embroidered Woven Shorts} $22.80 A little more subdued, these give a nice subtle print and color to an outfit.
Photo courtesy of www.forever21.com

{F21 Textured A Line Skirt} $24.80 A little bit of texture and an A-Line go a long way for flattering a figure.  
Photo courtesy of www.forever21.com

{F21 Unfocused Rose Print Skirt} $8.80  For $8.80 you can wear this once and get your money's worth.  Summery and light, this is the perfect hot weather item.
Photo courtesy of www.forever21.com

{JOA Organza Midi Skirt} $98 The mesh detailing is what makes this skirt awesome.  
Photo courtesy of www.piperlime.com

Last but not least: jean shorts.  There are a million different styles and colors, so you really have to go with what you love.  

{One Teaspoon Classic Bonita Short}  From what I've heard, these are really hard to find because apparently everyone wants to get their hands on a pair.  I'm way too old to wear these, but they'd be adorable on a younger girl.  Just keep your top half more covered up, otherwise you may be mistaken for someone you're not...
Photo courtesy of www.shopbop.com

{Rag and Bone/JEAN, The Boyfriend Jean} $176  Pricey.  Love that they're destroyed but not too destroyed, and they aren't super short.  
Photo courtesy of www.shopbop.com

**Remember, if you know your exact measurements, ordering bottoms online is so much easier.  Use the largest measurement to determine your size.  

Shop, shop, shop! Lots of summer sales going on right now.

~And that, my friends, is worth a glass of champagne!~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig