life, love, family, shopping...because there's always a reason to celebrate!

Instagram Feed

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Glossybox

I got the best surprise in the mail yesterday. My husband's family sent me Glossybox for my birthday. {THANK YOU!!!}  Similar to Birchbox, in that beauty products get delivered straight to your door, Glossybox supposedly has higher end and nicer products.  It's only my first box but I will keep you posted on how I like it.  

This decorative box arrived at my door and I tore into it.  

Lo and behold, a more beautiful box inside!  



I opened the second box - the suspense was killing me, especially since my one year old kept grabbing the box away.  But inside I found a bunch of products wrapped in black tissue and tied with a pale pink bow.



It screamed, me.  A little brochure capped off the parcel which listed pics and descriptions of the box's contents.  

I have yet to try my products but I'm excited to! 


Are you dying to know what's in the box? Yes?  Ok,...  
  • An eyelash curler. Somehow I never replace these as I should but this one came just in time. 
  • A travel BCBG fragrance.  Great for a mom on the go.  No more smelling like baby wipes, diapers or food for me!
  • Liquid eyeliner - which I've always wanted to try but never wanted to buy (for some strange reason)
  • A hair treatment to thicken and strengthen hair. My hair is already pretty thick - thick enough for most hair salons to charge extra for my blow dry...buuut who couldn't use more hair? 
  • A makeup remover pen.  Like a tide pen for your face, it's an easy way to remove any mistake you make while putting on your face.  No washing and starting over here.  

Check out more about each product below.  

I'll let you know how I like the products later on, but until then relax, sit back, and pamper yourself with some products you already own.  

And that my friends, is worth a glass of champagne!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig